+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tolaji Bola

Tolaji Bola

I wonder what's going through his head? Lost track of whether we can play him. He seemed ok

He's not allowed to play until January. I think he's been treated poorly, was in the squad every game during august and made a few appearances where he did ok, wasn't loaned out and then wasn't included in the 25. It must be incredibly demotivating to be a professional footballer who still has to train every day knowing you've no chance of getting a game.

agree warne never gave him a chance as it would mean dropping his mate mattock then injuries took, and then he didn't get a look in under taylor

Quote Originally Posted by The Hillsborough Miller View Post
    agree warne never gave him a chance as it would mean dropping his mate mattock then injuries took, and then he didn't get a look in under taylor
    Yeah it's all Warne's fault.

When the 25 was decided we already had injured defenders,so to not include Bola was mad.

He's now calling numbers at Butlins and changed his name to Tom

Whatever his ability,he was Treated poorly by the previous manager,not only in private but in the media.and then to bring someone in on loan who has a similar profile is even more strange.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Whatever his ability,he was Treated poorly by the previous manager,not only in private but in the media.and then to bring someone in on loan who has a similar profile is even more strange.
    Yes, Has Revan shown any more in the games he's played than Bola has on the few occasions he's been given a chance? It's debatable.

I'm not saying either of them are the answer at left back by the way.

I thought he may have gone to a National league team on loan but it’s never happened