+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ross County v Aberdeen

Ross County v Aberdeen

Hopefully Tuesday's game will be aff.

If not, then it'll be 5 at the back, hoofball up to Miovski and de Barros Lopes, a 0-3 defeat, an 'angry' manager who will 'get things right in the next game', a slip down into the play-off places, disgruntled supporters, etc.

We're Adams' dream job (hopefully never happens) and the weirdo incell will have County pumped up to fu ck.
    I think we lose this handily.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Hopefully Tuesday's game will be aff.

If not, then it'll be 5 at the back, hoofball up to Miovski and de Barros Lopes, a 0-3 defeat, an 'angry' manager who will 'get things right in the next game', a slip down into the play-off places, disgruntled supporters, etc.
    If he's still in a job then I'll wager he'll throw his last dice and change things up radically to try to save himself.

If he goes for 5 at the back and minimal changes from today then he really won't have learned any lessons.

He may of course be pig headed and play the exact same 11 and state that he did so because the players owed the supporters after today.

If I was a betting man and knowing if he loses or even draws he could well be out of a job then I'll plump for radical approach scenario.

I predict a back 5 and direct hoofs to the 2 strikers

Only this time the players will run around a little more than than vs st mirren and the balls will be even more direct because thats how you win football matches, not by passing the ball and moving into space and having a formation that allows for transitions in all areas of the pitch, but by playing with 5 at the back doing 2 or 3 silly short passes and then just hoofing it straight doen the pitch like they do in the sunday league

Supposed to be in for this one for what would be a rare away day.

Can't see myself going after this afternoon's showing.

I honestly just want to forget about fitba for the next few weeks.