Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
Oh no! The posse' are gathering what do I do....what do I do? . It's the same old same bunch of old who come out for an airing every blue moon....watter off a ducks back Kent....trot on. Power mad my arse show me examples where I've previously been power mad. It's all in 'your' mind .

I could be 'power mad'? as you describe it but I'm a better man than that.

NB. Weren't you the one that started up that crappy other site for those on here to flock to? Apologies if i'm wrong but if you are, how's it going these days?
Recall lots of years ago odd jobs painting etc at Millmoor that you organised, "fair play to you". However it was not me that started THAT site. Think that was Exeter Miller who was a decent chap. Check your facts moderator. Back to Millmoor, you in your mind thought you were the redeemer of a lost cause. No further points on this but to be fair Mr Brin, you do try to put a few down on here. You always post that you infer that you have a stable lad or other inside info. Carry on buster as quite a few posters on here have got your number. You certainly pushed Millertop away with your actions of which I believe he was right.