+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds Utd v Norwich City match thread.

Leeds Utd v Norwich City match thread.

LEEDS UTD v NORWICH CITY
    Elland Road KO 19.45pm
    Wed 24th Jan 2024

So Andy can enjoy his end of day Après ski drink(s) while his boots dry by the fire side i'll be his stand in so he then can enjoy his wild famed table dancing pièce de résistance encore speciality act for the locals.

Norwich currently 8th on 41 points now within 4 points of 5th place with Leeds 13 points ahead in 4th on 54 points so they're gonna be up & keen for it.

Nevertheless with 7 points coming from their last 5 away games, Norwich cannot be ruled out of closing that gap on Wednesday.

The short turnaround for Leeds may result in Farke tinkering with his starting lineup potentially handing a recall to Piroe, say Sport Mole.

Bamford may potentially drop down to the bench, say WACCOE.

Cooper may start in defence after successfully returning after a groin issue, say Sport Mole.

Wilfried Gnonto will have a hip injury assessed but will not be considered for a starting role, says Farke.

Meanwhile, Norwich Coach Wagner is unlikely to make many changes - if any - to his Norwich XI after the win over West Brom, say the Norwich local press the Pink Un.

"We have to have a perfect day"
    to inflict Leeds their first home defeat of the season as it is a tall task, Wagner says to BBC sports.

The Norwich City Coach David Wagner Leeds presser summary.

So Norwich City possible starting lineup:
    Gunn; Stacey, Duffy, Gibson, Giannoulis; McLean, Sara; Rowe, Barnes, Sainz; Sargent.

Christian Fassnacht & Adam Idah are both alternatives in the final third but they may have to make do with a spot on the bench.
    Last time out their cage;
    Norwich City 2-0 WBA report. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67966139

Tell the truth totty Andy's been sacked

Last seen going down a black diamond run totally out of control

Well, blow me (over)!!

🤣 thank you MT.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Last seen going down a black diamond run totally out of control
    I did inadvertently swing onto Black 20 whereupon I disposed of my M&S Y-fronts at bottom. Very icy. Thought I had to stay alive to do Thread, but.........may as well have went full tilt and died.

Wot no Charlie!

Big 3 points needed to keep the pressure up.

Club app stating tickets available & up for grabs for Norwich clash now.

Latest Data analysis stats.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Well, blow me (over)!!

🤣 thank you MT.
    Ta, your welcome Andy.
    Ps The ski mechanic will be up to your room later with his spanners to get your skis off so you'll have a better nights sleep now mate. 👍

To show that hope springs eternal - had we won the two games over the Christmas period we would now sit in second.

If we can go on a saints type run then we should overhaul Ipswich (who have a few injury issues now) and have a chance at reeling in the saints.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)