+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Updated Prediction league post Plymouth Bristol and Rotherham

Updated Prediction league post Plymouth Bristol and Rotherham

Apparently Orgoner won't leave the house until I post this - ok off you pop.

three good wins, we could have, should have scored more but three wins and only one goal conceded will do I reckon; we just need to keep doing it. At one point today I thought Huddersfield were going to be our saviours but guess they ran out of steam.

To clarify the scoring the Plymouth game points are given on the score at the end of regular time.
    No comment on my position please and the rest of you buck up I need someone local-ish to win the trophy not Mr O in his massacusette, massachusets , American hideaway.

Swansea and Plymouth posts out shortly - more miles on the ER Duple coach

Orgoner 44
    Spaldy 41
    Silent 40
    Monaco 39
    Billy 36
    Belfast Andy 35
    Tichi 35
    Bath 34
    Sniffer 33
    Hopeless 32
    WhiteStomper 32
    Rev 32
    Me 31
    OzWhite 30
    Ubique 27
    Alf 23
    Oranje 22
    OzLeeds 11
    Clive 4
    Joel 1

Challenge current points please....

Can you get points for predicting who would be the first to winge

Me likey!

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Challenge current points please....
    Why what's up chuck - you got one for the Bristol for predicting the win, nowt for Plymouth and four for today.

Keeping you on your toes.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Keeping you on your toes.
    Funny you should mention my toes; I've currently two with black toes nails curtesy of not lacing my hiking boots up tightly and both feet ache like @@@@ - foot spa time me thinks

Waiting for my crash and burn but in the meantime I'm hoping for a fairer contest than when cheating Tom Brady and Bellichek deflated footballs so that it was easier for his recievers to catch them. New Englanders are known for their cheating ways.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)