+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season tickets (2024-25)

Season tickets (2024-25)

If Stewart increases them, I would think after this season at least several hundred supporters won't renew. Maybe over a thousand. He'd be a fool to do it but I can hear the excuses already. If they stay the same he'll still lose fans next season because how can watching Port Vale be as good value as watching Leicester? Yet some will still cough up. A lessening of quality in any other walk of life means people demand a cut in prices. A basic economic rule but one that won't apply here.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 13-02-2024 at 03:48 PM.

I think they'll stay the same, I'm certain they won't go down.

after 10 years of no increases, then don't see an issue if prices stay the same in L1.
    The value for money coming from more changes for Frank to sing New York at the end of the game.

I guess if people really want to follow the Millers, they'll find the money. If not, it's a good excuse not to go

They will stay the same and rightfully so.

I expect an inflation linked rise.

There are many factors though in fans decisions

One factor ( which may not be as important in league 1) is the annoying habit of moving fixtures and kick off times. With fixed days folks can plan, with more midweek and night matches they might miss enough games to make the season ticket price unattractive

Stable lad says that corporate prices are to increase so you never know regarding ST's.......watch this space as they say.

How many clubs can boast though, that they haven't had an increase on a season ticket at the astronomical rates our neighbour has had over the last 10 years?

We've had far more enjoyment with success through promotions and Wembley wins than any other club, apart from the elite, over the last 10 seasons. All at a very competitive price thanks to great stewardship from Tony Stewart.

If there's an increase I wouldn't expect it to be put out of the reach of our fan base. TS knows how hard it is these days for folk and only a fool would price himself out of the market of retaining loyal fans......oh hang on there's an idiot over the hill doing just that .
    Last edited by Brin; 12-02-2024 at 10:28 AM.

Yes but next year is the new sky tv deal, so there will be more L1 and L2 matches on TV, so expect dates to change.
    https://www.skysports.com/football/n...bile%20devices.

Bloody daft but I’m still going alternative is being carted round Meadowhall with er indoors although must admit at the minute that is very tempting I’m sure come August in the blazing sunshine and we scrape a home draw with Carlisle with a last minute equaliser from Georgie all will be well with the world

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Bloody daft but I’m still going alternative is being carted round Meadowhall with er indoors although must admit at the minute that is very tempting I’m sure come August in the blazing sunshine and we scrape a home draw with Carlisle with a last minute equaliser from Georgie all will be well with the world
    Now you've done it saying that! .....dafter things have happened.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast