+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Swindon, in the quarter final of the youth cup.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,648

    Swindon, in the quarter final of the youth cup.

    Great news for you Gaz, the only team from the lower 2 divisions. Seems you have some good talent coming along. The Lions are already in the semi-final after beating Chelsea last week, it would be great if we come up against you although it has been said that we may have to play Liverpool or Leeds. Your match could be on TV as ours was for free.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,700
    Yes it is something to cheer about. Beat Manure too.
    Brizzle ****ty next :-)

    Milllllll in the final wit Swindon hmmmm luvly jubly :-B

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,648
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Yes it is something to cheer about. Beat Manure too.
    Brizzle ****ty next :-)

    Milllllll in the final wit Swindon hmmmm luvly jubly :-B
    Totally, keep us posted how you make out against Brizzle, good luck.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,700
    Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Totally, keep us posted how you make out against Brizzle, good luck.
    Fill yer boots Claw

    https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news...y-on-thursday/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,648
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Excellent Gaz, I will try to get a feed of it, you should be able to see it on your club website for free.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,700
    Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Excellent Gaz, I will try to get a feed of it, you should be able to see it on your club website for free.
    Good game and both gave 110%
    They clung on for the win but enjoyed that for sure.

    Well done Miiiii for you win

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,648
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Good game and both gave 110%
    They clung on for the win but enjoyed that for sure.

    Well done Miiiii for you win
    Yes,tough one that Gaz to lose by the one goal, but your boys did you proud.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,700
    Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Yes,tough one that Gaz to lose by the one goal, but your boys did you proud.
    2nd half was was a close call for them but they could have scored several in the 1st half so overall best team on the night won
    Hood luck v Leeds

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,648
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    2nd half was was a close call for them but they could have scored several in the 1st half so overall best team on the night won
    Hood luck v Leeds
    Thanks Gaz, we will need a bit of luck as the fixture is an away one more the pity, the date is April 4th.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •