+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Raith tickets

  1. #1

    Raith tickets

    Reduced allocation for them.
    Just fair play stand I think as it's just under 1400.
    They are not happy.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,904
    Quote Originally Posted by footballfan123 View Post
    Reduced allocation for them.
    Just fair play stand I think as it's just under 1400.
    They are not happy.
    That’s an understatement- phuck ‘em………


  3. #3
    No like United under Ogren to make a correct decision well done though, right move.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    564
    Fans Representative on twitter confirming they will be in Shed tho.

  5. #5
    They're getting the shed instead of that option for our own support. Jim McLean FP apparently not getting used for some reason.
    Sounds like more smert management going on at our club.
    Not that it matters too much though as they'll win anyway.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    They're getting the shed instead of that option for our own support. Jim McLean FP apparently not getting used for some reason.
    Sounds like more smert management going on at our club.
    Not that it matters too much though as they'll win anyway.

    That is absolute nuts if true and why would they be reducing Raith allocation if they are in the same stand as last time. Something doesn't add up.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    That is absolute nuts if true and why would they be reducing Raith allocation if they are in the same stand as last time. Something doesn't add up.
    Meant to be an area cordoned off between Shed and George Fox for "safety reasons"
    I am hearing that there may be a "development" though. Perhaps we are getting the Shed after all...
    Was going by the announcement from the DUSF who were told Raith are getting the Shed yesterday.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    Meant to be an area cordoned off between Shed and George Fox for "safety reasons"
    I am hearing that there may be a "development" though. Perhaps we are getting the Shed after all...
    Was going by the announcement from the DUSF who were told Raith are getting the Shed yesterday.

    United getting The Shed and moving Raith fans to Fair Play is the only logical things to do.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    21,481
    Thing is, away fans were never meant to be in the shed this season, it's only because of the stupid pricing where away fans had to pay upper tier prices only in the FPU that Utd had to change it for the opening game with Dunfermline

    However they should be punting them in the FP and part of JK if needed, at shed prices of need be, the shed should be for home fans for games like this

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,867
    This shouldn't be up for debate, 100% we should have the shed for this game. Anything else negligence by the club.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •