+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Ipswich Town v Southampton

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    25,139

    Ipswich Town v Southampton

    Cracking game to be fair with Southampton leading 2-1 at half-time .

    The number of ex Barnsley players on the pitch is extraordinary .

    Ipswich Town , Connor Chaplin , Kayden Jackson , Sam Morsy , Kieffer Moore .

    Southampton , James Bree , Adam Armstrong .

    To cap it all off , Mick Mac is sat in the stand watching the game .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,668
    If Carlsberg did football games.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,958
    One of the best Champ games Ive seen this season. Great advert for that division.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    25,139
    Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    One of the best Champ games Ive seen this season. Great advert for that division.
    Absolutely , probably the best game I've seen all season , got to hand it to Ipswich they stuck in the game when Southampton were passing them to death .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    25,139
    Currently three Yorkshire sides are coming down from the championship , Rotherham a definite .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,396
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Currently three Yorkshire sides are coming down from the championship , Rotherham a definite .
    Excellent…. May the drop come again next season too to this lot round here.

  7. #7
    I’d like it if the 3 Yorkshire sides all came down. Could do with some Yorkshire derbies next season after none this season.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,687
    Could be seeing Helik and Pearson back at Oakwell in Huddersfield colours next season.

    Helik is the leading goal scorer for Town this season with 9 goals.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Could be seeing Helik and Pearson back at Oakwell in Huddersfield colours next season.
    Helik is the leading goal scorer for Town this season with 9 goals.
    Only player out of the squad getting any credit from the fans. Without a few of his late goals theyd be in the mire right!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •