Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
Sick of hearing people blame VAR and referees for this season short falls.

Bar this last 8 games we have been crap, with only ourselves to blame down to poor summer recruitment and management.

Never been an easier season for a newly promoted team to stay in the Premier league.
What with all these pts deductions and our financial advantage over the other promoted sides, we should have pissed it
You always poke my interest Ballcock with your negative vibe

I’ve asked on here a lot of times - who should we have signed - you say there all rubbish and not fit for the league and the recruitment is shocking - manger is shocking - but offer no suggestions for a solution.

We can’t go back to maatsen - THB and Tella because those three were near as damn it the whole budget we spent - on top of that City didn’t want to sell THB unless it was big money ( he’s not proven at premier level either ).

The truth is we don’t have the budgets to compete at this level as we are now - the league level - wages - costs are beyond small clubs like ours and Luton and Utd

So I’m intrigued as to who we should have signed that would have made us good enough

Incidentally the Var nonsense has a relevance at Forest I believe we got a written apology for the mistake - those 2 points are pretty important today I’d say but we aren’t getting em back are we.