+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season ticket sales

Season ticket sales

Season ticket sales are going a lot better than expected, currently we are only 130 tickets down on last years so all things considered that is very good , personally my dislike for the way this club is being run will never stop me from attending , I go to support the team I love not to support the owners, so now lets hope the encouraging figures will reflect in support for Mr Clark in the transfer market , I am not so confident it will , we will see.

More positive news is that. 7833 ST's sold in all categories of age and location.

I wonder if the club are continuing to build the future fan base with adult fans hoovering up the seat(s) next to them for the season for the price of a £29 U14's ST. It is a great offer from the club to the fans which many will have taken up.

I wonder if it would be possible for the club to let us know what proportion of the ST sold are Kids £29 ST's ?

It was good to see the rapid response to my enquiry as to how many ST's had been sold. I asked the question at 8-37 am (Post 80) on the "Old Managers" thread and the answer was on the Official Site the same morning at 11-22 am.

That's what I call good communication. Well done BFC !
    Last edited by SBRed48; 30-05-2024 at 03:00 PM.

Agreed that itís good figures. With the way fans were moaning online youíd have expected it to be down to about 5K!

Letís hope we have a good few weeks of player recruitment to get a buzz about the place and get a few more season tickets purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    More positive news is that. 7833 ST's sold in all categories of age and location.

I wonder if the club are continuing to build the future fan base with adult fans hoovering up the seat(s) next to them for the season for the price of a £29 U14's ST. It is a great offer from the club to the fans which many will have taken up.

I wonder if it would be possible for the club to let us know what proportion of the ST sold are Kids £29 ST's ?

It was good to see the rapid response to my enquiry as to how many ST's had been sold. I asked the question at 8-37 am (Post 80) on the "Old Managers" thread and the answer was on the Official Site the same morning at 11-22 am.

That's what I call good communication. Well done BFC !
    Absolutely SB.