+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updated Prediction league post Norwich and Southampton

Updated Prediction league post Norwich and Southampton

A little bit of movement at the top on here, however that braggard has stolen the title again; despite consultation with FA and FIFA regards a points deduction I am at a loss and have to accept the outcome. 0 - 0 enough said.

I'll be in touch Mr O.

Orgoner 62
    Silent 58
    Spaldy 56
    Monaco 55
    Sniffer 55
    Hopeless 55
    OzWhite 55
    Me 52
    Billy 50
    Tichi 50
    Belfast Andy 48
    WhiteStomper 47
    Bath 47
    Rev 43
    Oranje 42
    Ubique 40
    Alf 39
    OzLeeds 11
    Clive 4
    Joel 4

Congrats to Orgs xx

Thanks for adding sparkle to my days Calvo 🤗

They say mental fitness is defined as a state of well-being & having a positive sense of how we feel, think & act.

The comps You & Orgs kindly take your time to run really do help keeping ones brain & emotional health in good shape - so a big THANK YOU from me for that. 👏 Xxx

50 over 48
    Only saying like 😆

Congrats Orgs

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    Congrats to Orgs xx

Thanks for adding sparkle to my days Calvo ��

They say mental fitness is defined as a state of well-being & having a positive sense of how we feel, think & act.

The comps You & Orgs kindly take your time to run really do help keeping ones brain & emotional health in good shape - so a big THANK YOU from me for that. �� Xxx

Thanks Ms T -

Well done.

Congrats Orgs. And cheers again, Calv. 👍

Thanks for running a proper football competition.

We are a tricky team to predict, unless we make it to a playoff final.

Spaldy will get me next year!

Cheers CB - you and Orgs do a great job keeping the rest of us entertained during the season.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Cheers CB - you and Orgs do a great job keeping the rest of us entertained during the season.
    Seconded

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)