+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: June is pride month

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,817

    June is pride month

    I'm proud to be straight - which probably makes me a homophobe in some people's eyes.

    I'm proud to be able to define a woman as an adult, female human - which probably makes me a transphobe in some people's eyes.

    I'm proud that I can tell the difference between a woman and a man dressed as a woman - which probably also makes me a transphobe in some people's eyes.

    I'm most proud that I'm none of the above and couldn't care less how anyone lives their lives. As long as nobody expects me to play along with their delusion and deny facts to comply with their own personal cultish beliefs. I have a mind of my own and am proud that I can use it to think for myself.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    17,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I'm proud to be straight - which probably makes me a homophobe in some people's eyes.

    I'm proud to be able to define a woman as an adult, female human - which probably makes me a transphobe in some people's eyes.

    I'm proud that I can tell the difference between a woman and a man dressed as a woman - which probably also makes me a transphobe in some people's eyes.

    I'm most proud that I'm none of the above and couldn't care less how anyone lives their lives. As long as nobody expects me to play along with their delusion and deny facts to comply with their own personal cultish beliefs. I have a mind of my own and am proud that I can use it to think for myself.
    June is pride/middle aged men in lycra prancing in front of bairns month.

    March/April/May is build up to pride month, July/Aug/Sept is dissecting what a great month pride month was.

    Rest of the year it's homo***uals divorcing.

    Too simplistic ?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I'm proud to be straight - which probably makes me a homophobe in some people's eyes.

    I'm proud to be able to define a woman as an adult, female human - which probably makes me a transphobe in some people's eyes.

    I'm proud that I can tell the difference between a woman and a man dressed as a woman - which probably also makes me a transphobe in some people's eyes.

    I'm most proud that I'm none of the above and couldn't care less how anyone lives their lives. As long as nobody expects me to play along with their delusion and deny facts to comply with their own personal cultish beliefs. I have a mind of my own and am proud that I can use it to think for myself.
    Yer last point imo is the most important one,I have no issues with the pride stuff as there was a time when gay men and women had to hide and stay as a secret due to it being illegal.At least we have moved on fae that.The problem starts when they want special privelleges and are able to flaunt stuff others dont want to see.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    17,596
    Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Yer last point imo is the most important one,I have no issues with the pride stuff as there was a time when gay men and women had to hide and stay as a secret due to it being illegal.At least we have moved on fae that.The problem starts when they want special privelleges and are able to flaunt stuff others dont want to see.
    A lot of fantastic commentators who happen to be homo***ual have a huge problem with pride.

    Douglas Murray, David Starkey to name a cple.

    They see it for what it is......equal rights achieved many moons ago.......but as Murray has said "it's never enough, you must submit"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    A lot of fantastic commentators who happen to be homo***ual have a huge problem with pride.

    Douglas Murray, David Starkey to name a cple.

    They see it for what it is......equal rights achieved many moons ago.......but as Murray has said "it's never enough, you must submit"
    I know people who are gay / lesbian who hate the whole +QWERTY pick a gender for the day nonsense. They see it as these perverts and deviants hijacking the work they did through the 80s / 90s, and are still doing until now, to be accepted as normal members of society.

    Unfortunately the deviant narcissists seem to have tainted the whole Pride thing and many gays / lesbians want naff all to do with it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,817
    Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Yer last point imo is the most important one,I have no issues with the pride stuff as there was a time when gay men and women had to hide and stay as a secret due to it being illegal.At least we have moved on fae that.The problem starts when they want special privelleges and are able to flaunt stuff others dont want to see.
    Nail on head - they're narcissists who want it all their way or no way.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •