+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lloyd Kelly

Lloyd Kelly

Apparently Roma and Athletico Madrid have made moves to sign him.

He'd be daft not to go to Madrid if this is true..

I don't think its true to be fair

Quote Originally Posted by Tutfoster1892 View Post
    He'd be daft not to go to Madrid if this is true..

I don't think its true to be fair
    Previously we tend to close the deals pretty soon.
    Now, if true, thats our second free transfer target that was snapped up under our nose (if you count Tosin in)

Quote Originally Posted by Marat18 View Post
    Previously we tend to close the deals pretty soon.
    Now, if true, thats our second free transfer target that was snapped up under our nose (if you count Tosin in)
    I don't think he can actually sign until his contract is up.. I think if the window was open we would have had both deals done.. just makes it that bit harder with how long you have to wait.. that's the only issue with players coming out of contract.. others come circling

I struggle to believe this one - think this is more the press trying to upset our targets/players as seems to be their want at the minute.

I also think the prior-releationship that Howe has with him would be enough to swing it our way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I struggle to believe this one - think this is more the press trying to upset our targets/players as seems to be their want at the minute.

I also think the prior-releationship that Howe has with him would be enough to swing it our way.
    I'd like to think you are correct in that Jammy.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)