+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Master and Co - Man City

Master and Co - Man City

𝘽𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂: Senior Premier League figures, including CEO Richard Masters and former CEO Richard Scudamore, have been ordered to hand over all emails, WhatsApp messages, and texts mentioning #ManCity dating back to 2009 before the hearing into the 115 charges.

The source is chief sports correspondance of the Times (Matt Lawton).

I'm not hopeful.

Johnson and his pals got away with the old 'I can't access my old messages' trick to avoid people knowing how they really felt about lockdown, etc and I fully expect this to be the same.

Aye - wouldn't surprise me.

But you never know, things slip through and it could be on this occassion something does.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I'm not hopeful.

Johnson and his pals got away with the old 'I can't access my old messages' trick to avoid people knowing how they really felt about lockdown, etc and I fully expect this to be the same.
    Any links to that zip, cos his unnecessary lockdowns (IMO) made me despise him and Starmer who wanted harder and longer lockdowns, even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I'm not hopeful.

EPL executives are not Politicians and not protected by the same levels of corruption as private company execs.

The EPL servers will have all the data back-up to cloud services. It'll all be there or there will be evidence of files being deleted. It's very easy for cyber security professionals to detect suspicious activity.

Look at the muppet Ashworth's attempts to cover his tracks and delete email threads.

Corporations have 24 hr auto back up systems in place to ensure that if they are hacked and held to random or if there is catastrophic failure.

One of these two reasons why it's easy to recover data no matter how much you delete it from systems & devices.

1 - Ransomware attacks - they can to a complete data dump and rebuild their serves from the system snap shot taken the previous day. Losing only 24 hrs worth of comms is a small price to pay to get your whole system back up and running rather than hand over possibly $10s of millions of dollars to criminals who will absolutely leave a trojan or a back door in the system when they leave.

2 - something less nefarious, more common is someone does something dumb and hits the wrong button deleting massive chunks of data or the hardware fails due to power or other issues.

Regarding the Gov. those files from Fefel the clown and his cronies are all there somewhere. He's just got the GCHQ and Intelligence guys in pocket so no way was he going to be exposed.

There’s no way they’ve kept incriminating emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Any links to that zip, cos his unnecessary lockdowns (IMO) made me despise him and Starmer who wanted harder and longer lockdowns, even more.
    sorry, Kal...just my left-wing bias kicking in.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneymcRingRing View Post
    There’s no way they’ve kept incriminating emails.
    Well, you'd think but....you'd have expected Ashworth to cover his slimy, little tracks too so...?

I didn't think you can every really delete anything. It is always backed up somewhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)