+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Macca new captain

Macca new captain

Just been announced Macca has accepted the role of club captain, no news of Cameron.

Good news that Macca is staying. Didn't someone say that Cameron was looking to move nearer home for a family member's health reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Just been announced Macca has accepted the role of club captain, no news of Cameron.
    Great news IMO. More likely to increase any potential transfer fee. Our best player and actually the way he plays is one that players will follow.
    I know there will be sceptical opinions as centre forwards don’t often make captain. The reality is Id expect goalkeepers and defenders to behave like captains with excellent communication.
    Congratulations Macca.

A good choice I think. Never stops, bags of energy, always seen to be encouraging the players and should have a lot of respect across the squad. Only thing I have is I think a central midfield (or defensive) position is more suited to seeing the flow of the game but he has MP as vice so that is probably taken care of. A good combination IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Good news that Macca is staying. Didn't someone say that Cameron was looking to move nearer home for a family member's health reasons?
    That is a rumour that circulated and if true, one that gets mine and hopefully the clubs full support.

Good news, always thought he would make a good captain with his ability, enthusiasm and positivity.

All the best to Kyle Cameron if those rumours are true.

Great news! He leads by example and is consistently one of our best players and a club talisman - everything you'd want from a captain. Nice one Macca.

I hope KCs family are well and I think if he stays it will do him good. Also if we get new defenders in and he isn’t making the starting 11 it makes it a bit less controversial dropping the captain too, he took a lot of flak last season, some of it very unfair.
    As for Macca he demonstrates what every player should do, works his backside off and leads by example.

Best of luck to KC if the rumour is true.

But on the Notts front. We can certainly do better than KC.

Macca's well on his way to becoming a club legend. If he sticks around for 2-3 more years and continues his goalscoring form, he'll be among out top scorers of all time.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast