+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Change

Change

Lampard now evens.
    But RVN has jumped above Bellamy

https://m.skybet.com/football/manage...nager/33656787

Where's my man?

Attachment 26273

Hate to break it to you BT, but it won’t be Mr Duu Four. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by CornholmeClaret View Post
    Hate to break it to you BT, but it won’t be Mr Duu Four. ��
    Der Kaiser came as a shock both inbound and exiting. One never knows what goes on in the crazy Mormon's mind.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Der Kaiser came as a shock both inbound and exiting. One never knows what goes on in the crazy Mormon's mind.
    Any need to bring religion into it?

Quote Originally Posted by Positive pete View Post
    You should know by now that religion plays a big part on this board,just read the political threads Pete..Anyway he is a Mormon isn't he..?

Quote Originally Posted by Positive pete View Post
    Any religion that advocates multiple brides is crazy IMHO. Selling Pope for £10 million was crazy and buying Foster for the same amount was equally crazy. "A crazy Mormon" sounds about right to me.

Any religion that advocates multiple brides is crazy IMHO. Selling Pope for £10 million was crazy and buying Foster for the same amount was equally crazy. "A crazy Mormon" sounds about right to me.
    Aye, but he 'acquired' Burnley football club for next to nowt, he's not that daft.

I think the fee for Nick Pope to Newcastle was perfectly acceptable for me , 10M for a 30 year old signed at 24 year old and who could walk away for nothing in 12 month is fair business really.
    I know you dislike Lyle Foster with passion but there is still a lot of potential in there at 23 year old for me , he's strong , quick , shows some good touches and game intelligence , thought he was excellent prior to his health issues last season and that seems to have affected his performances since , also I don't think he had a suitable partner , think he needs somebody more central that he can play off and around.
    Just my opinion.

Only a Mormon could sell a Pope....
    "Because of the Amazing Commercial Possibilties if he Succeeds"...
    Sorry for the "flying Sheep" Monty Python reference...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)