+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Nest - England v Serbia

The Nest - England v Serbia

The Nest will be open from 3.30pm, showing Slovenia v Denmark before Gareth Southgate's men get underway against Serbia at 8pm.

Prices

Reserved table of six: £60
    Free standing: £5 per person
    A 60p booking fee will apply per ticket

How to book and enter the venue

Click here to purchase up to six tickets each.

E-tickets will be emailed on completion and must be presented at the point of entry (Iremonger Road) on a mobile device. Alternatively, they can be printed at home.

Food

In partnership with Notts Street Food, we'll be bringing you the culinary delights of Banquet 1415, Shio and Falafel Battle!

No food or drink can be brought into the Nest, with standard searches to take place on entry. The Nest is a cashless venue.

Car parking

On a trial basis, 150 parking spaces will be available at our off-site car park, situated next to 200 Degrees Coffee on Meadow Lane, on a first-come, first-served and pay-on-arrival basis (£5 per vehicle – card only).

The car park will be open from 2.30pm and will close at midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    The Nest will be open from 3.30pm, showing Slovenia v Denmark before Gareth Southgate's men get underway against Serbia at 8pm.

Prices

Reserved table of six: £60
    Free standing: £5 per person
    A 60p booking fee will apply per ticket

How to book and enter the venue

Click here to purchase up to six tickets each.

E-tickets will be emailed on completion and must be presented at the point of entry (Iremonger Road) on a mobile device. Alternatively, they can be printed at home.

Food

In partnership with Notts Street Food, we'll be bringing you the culinary delights of Banquet 1415, Shio and Falafel Battle!

No food or drink can be brought into the Nest, with standard searches to take place on entry. The Nest is a cashless venue.

Car parking

On a trial basis, 150 parking spaces will be available at our off-site car park, situated next to 200 Degrees Coffee on Meadow Lane, on a first-come, first-served and pay-on-arrival basis (£5 per vehicle – card only).

The car park will be open from 2.30pm and will close at midnight.
    What were you expecting?

Unless Notts do some serious publicity I can't see it being filled by Pies and there are lots of other Nottingham venues to compete against.

Sadly no thanks. At home with a big screen tv and a top notch sound system blasting out, oh and beers in the fridge, and won't have to book and pay

I'm struggling to get the enthusiasm to watch it at home nevermind paying to watch it at The Nest

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    I'm struggling to get the enthusiasm to watch it at home nevermind paying to watch it at The Nest
    There was a time when I considered the Euro's a better tournament than the World Cup. I don't think that now.
    It hasn't helped expanding it to 24, there's little jeopardy for any country of note when you can qualify in 3rd place and you don't have the fun atmosphere created by novelty nations such as South Korea, Senegal, Chile etc. to make up for it.
    Scotland aside I probably won't bother with it until we get to the knock out stage.

Well I'm going along to the test one to get a feeling for the new zone. I'm hoping lots more people show their support , even if for Notts sake 🙏

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    Well I'm going along to the test one to get a feeling for the new zone. I'm hoping lots more people show their support , even if for Notts sake ��
    I’ve booked a table for the Serbia game. Not sure how many tables are available, but they’ve sold out for both the Scotland and Serbia games.