+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Tottenham Hotspur Agree to Pay Players Contract Up Early

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15,547

    Tottenham Hotspur Agree to Pay Players Contract Up Early

    Premier League
    Tottenham Hotspur have agreed a deal with 27 year old French midfielder Tanguy Ndombele, to pay his contract up early.
    Ndombele is Spurs record signing, after paying 63m to Lyon in 2019.
    The player fell out of favour at Spurs, returning to Lyon on loan in January 2022.
    The player has had loan spells at Napoli & Galatasaray.
    Tanguy Ndombele - contract expires next summer 2025 at Spurs, the club have agreed a deal of a 5m payment to the player, to pay up his contract.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Premier League
    Tottenham Hotspur have agreed a deal with 27 year old French midfielder Tanguy Ndombele, to pay his contract up early.
    Ndombele is Spurs record signing, after paying 63m to Lyon in 2019.
    The player fell out of favour at Spurs, returning to Lyon on loan in January 2022.
    The player has had loan spells at Napoli & Galatasaray.
    Tanguy Ndombele - contract expires next summer 2025 at Spurs, the club have agreed a deal of a 5m payment to the player, to pay up his contract.
    ...............nice work if you can get it..................can i have what he pays in tax?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ...............nice work if you can get it..................can i have what he pays in tax?
    ....and when a CEO of a FTSE listed company gets that as way of a performance related bonus the media are up in arms about it and brainwash the 'brainwashables' into thinking how disgusting it is with the cost of living crisis and people having to use food banks blah,blah,blah! When it comes to football............THAT'S DIFFERENT!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ...............nice work if you can get it..................can i have what he pays in tax?
    He pays tax?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    ....and when a CEO of a FTSE listed company gets that as way of a performance related bonus the media are up in arms about it and brainwash the 'brainwashables' into thinking how disgusting it is with the cost of living crisis and people having to use food banks blah,blah,blah! When it comes to football............THAT'S DIFFERENT!
    Usually they are in charge of a company what your pension fund is invested in. If you don't agree with that then invest in a football club?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    He pays tax?
    Yes, of course, you know he will if he's based in the UK

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    11,530
    Isn’t this the same as what we did with Dexter Blackstock or at least a proportion of it

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Yes, of course, you know he will if he's based in the UK
    Probably paid in the Cayman Islands and will have " tax advisors" helping him along

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •