+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Noni Madueke & Olise contact - Miggy on his way ooot!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,803

    Noni Madueke & Olise contact - Miggy on his way ooot!

    https://www.nufcblog.co.uk/2024/06/1...lmiron-report/

    Lads and lasses alreet?

    Apparently the club have contacted Chelsea enquiring about Noni Madueke & Palace about Olise.

    Olise is gonna cost a fortune but is mint, has a lot of clubs after him.

    Noni Madueke is an interesting one for me personally. I've got some good friends in the land of windmills, reefa & Bicycles who raved about this lad when he was at PSV. He had a decent end to the season after a first half hampered by injury.

    Left footed, proper right winger not a jack of all trades. A square peg for the square hole if you will.

    I'm sure most on here would prefer Olise. I'd be chuffed with either and perhaps Madueke would cost quite a bit less if we're not in a bidding war.

    What do you lot recon?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,719
    Very exciting goddamnit. What a prospect but you'd think this might happen at the expense of Minteh and Miggy though. Would love to hold onto Minteh, I have a feeling this lad is going to be big.

  3. #3
    I think we should save the money for elsewhere and play Minteh..

    I saw a twitter thread earlier saying his projectile numbers were up there with Mbappe and Vini Jnr last season..

    I honestly feel of we sell him it's a another Ivan Toney story..

    He's been labelled by a lot of people as a wold class prospect and I think he needs to be developed..

    So on that basis.... I'd it's Olise then fair enough... but I'd rather play Minteh than sign Madueke

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    46,837
    Olise would be great but he'll go for really big money I think.

    I also think that whatever happens he'll end up at Chelsea.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    26,190
    Madueke looked very good in parts last season...could we have him and Minteh and flog Miggy?

    Too greedy?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Olise would be great but he'll go for really big money I think.

    I also think that whatever happens he'll end up at Chelsea.
    100% off to Chelsea.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Madueke looked very good in parts last season...could we have him and Minteh and flog Miggy?

    Too greedy?
    That would be my preferred pairing too.

    No, not greedy. If we can.drive the price of Olise up causing a rival to over spend on him, Chelsea ideally then we can offer a decent 45m for Madurke and still keep hold of the Mint one

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    That would be my preferred pairing too.

    No, not greedy. If we can.drive the price of Olise up causing a rival to over spend on him, Chelsea ideally then we can offer a decent 45m for Madurke and still keep hold of the Mint one
    Doesn't Olise have a 60m release clause anyway?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutfoster1892 View Post
    Doesn't Olise have a 60m release clause anyway?
    yes he does, however, I've read somewhere that it's 60m release clause is only for Champions League Clubs.

    Whether that means they'll accept less from clubs not in Europe or as with the Bruno situation, when his release clause expires, Palace, like NUFC are not likely consider anything south of that amount from any interested club.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    yes he does, however, I've read somewhere that it's 60m release clause is only for Champions League Clubs.

    Whether that means they'll accept less from clubs not in Europe or as with the Bruno situation, when his release clause expires, Palace, like NUFC are not likely consider anything south of that amount from any interested club.
    Think its any club regardless of europe..

    doesnt have to be the full 60m either.. as long as the add ons total to 60m

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •