+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fixtures and Tonali

Fixtures and Tonali

Fixture released… Tonali will miss opening games of Soton (H), Bournemouth (A), and be back for the Spurs (H) game - 31st Aug as his ban ends 27th Aug

Quote Originally Posted by Nufcian View Post
    Fixture released… Tonali will miss opening games of Soton (H), Bournemouth (A), and be back for the Spurs (H) game - 31st Aug as his ban ends 27th Aug
    Not a bad start to the season. Nine points from those first three would bring good cheer.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Not a bad start to the season. Nine points from those first three would bring good cheer.
    I see they've moved Spurs Seasonal humiliation at SJP to the August. That way the North London Mackems know they have nothing to play for from day one. Saves them getting their hopes up.

One of the most irrelevant loathsome sports teams on planet earth.

Quote Originally Posted by ragatino View Post
    i see they've moved spurs seasonal humiliation at sjp to the august. That way the north london mackems know they have nothing to play for from day one. Saves them getting their hopes up.

One of the most irrelevant loathsome sports teams on planet earth.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 18-06-2024 at 01:48 PM.

And how the fk Spurs have somehpw managed to be considered for the super league as an elite team in the same breath as Madrid, Milan, Barca and the like really fkn escapes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    And how the fk Spurs have somehpw managed to be considered for the super league as an elite team in the same breath as Madrid, Milan, Barca and the like really fkn escapes me.
    You & I both Sclox mate. I dunno if you've seen any of my rants (they are numerous and frequently posted in the archives of this great forum.

What made Spurs a 'Big 6' club? I've asked that for years and still don't have an answer?

Was Selling Gareth Bale and buying 6-7 (forget precisely the number) of complete flops the reason?
    Was playing in the Champions League a few seasons in a row and fluking their way to a final?
    Bottling the easiest league title in Premier League History?

Really what of those clear and total failures gave them the sheer arrogance to become part of that cadre of crooks?

Buzzing to see Sandro a year on, fully integrated, fully fit, firing on all cylinders with a year's worth of frustration to vent on the newly promoted team.

Also Southampton will be featuring one Ryan Fraser. Absolutely hammering them and reminding Fraser he was never good enough to play for us will be a sweet start to the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Buzzing to see Sandro a year on, fully integrated, fully fit, firing on all cylinders with a year's worth of frustration to vent on the newly promoted team.

Also Southampton will be featuring one Ryan Fraser. Absolutely hammering them and reminding Fraser he was never good enough to play for us will be a sweet start to the season.
    He’ll not make the Soton game fella, his ban is still in effect.

It’ll mean he is ready to go nuts in the annual 70 billion - 1 humping of Spurs 🤣

Also Everton (H) is the last game of the season… I would f**king love to clap Pickford off to the Fizzy at SJP 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Nufcian View Post
    Also Everton (H) is the last game of the season… I would f**king love to clap Pickford off to the Fizzy at SJP ��
    now that would be quite something

Mind, Brighton (a), Chelsea (h) and Arsenal (a) before that is a tough run of fixtures to end with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)