+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Greetings from Las Vegas

Greetings from Las Vegas

I gather your white day suit you had on earlier is being laundered.
    Nice t-shirt 'tho.
    Have a great time ! 🤗

🤣

The sun will love that pale skin; make sure you expose it for at least eight hours a day, if it starts hurting just drink more

There is some 10 ft alien artifact that just turned up in the desert mountain outside of town. Did you have anything to do with that?

Don’t lose your shirt at the tables ….

You will enjoy the immersive experience Belfast Andy. I went there a few years ago, and when I came back and people asked me what it was like, I said it was like Blackpool on massive steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek_Sec View Post
    You will enjoy the immersive experience Belfast Andy. I went there a few years ago, and when I came back and people asked me what it was like, I said it was like Blackpool on massive steroids.
    🤣 best place on planet (horses for courses). Minimum 8 nights each time. Great if you know where to go and when. This was 13th time. At airport on way back via LHR. Pi55ed off having to get back to reality. People go to New York for 5 nights and Vegas for maybe 2. Ain't doing anything in 2 nights.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    🤣 best place on planet (horses for courses). Minimum 8 nights each time. Great if you know where to go and when. This was 13th time. At airport on way back via LHR. Pi55ed off having to get back to reality. People go to New York for 5 nights and Vegas for maybe 2. Ain't doing anything in 2 nights.
    Definitely a place to visit, half a dozen trips and always find something new - daughter got married there at the Aria and the service throughout was amazing. My recommendation is to do it as part of a road trip doing the National Parks including Monument Valley, which is owned by the Indian Nation.

It’s a mental place, that’s for sure.

Great to visit, but I can’t imagine anyone keeping their sanity for long if they actually live there.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)