+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tonali back to Ac Milan

Tonali back to Ac Milan

Saw a rumour yesterday that AC Milan are trying to get Tonali back. As soon as his ban is up, If that’s true, they knew.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneymcRingRing View Post
    Saw a rumour yesterday that AC Milan are trying to get Tonali back. As soon as his ban is up, If that’s true, they knew.
    It was part of a nonsense report that we were doing a 'straight swap with Tomori with Tonali going the other way'.

So just to clarify for those at the back.

We're gonna swap a player we paid £55m last season, who, the club has paid a full years salary with a player who's over all transfer cost in £35m.

Yeah, that sounds like the kind of excellent business our elite level international executive board of directors would be pushing ahead with.

It's all complete BS mate. Ignore it.

Reckon Tonali would jump at that chance, if it was serious. As mentioned, we paid £55 million, plus wages of say another £10 million, (£200,000 per week for 12 mths,)so if Ac Milan offered a swap for Tomori, who must be valued at about £60 million, would that be a good deal? Or would we want cash on top. Controversial here, but I’m not blown away by Tonali, so far, that could change next season now he hasnt got any problems hanging over his head, time will tell. I would be tempted to take that if it was genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    Reckon Tonali would jump at that chance, if it was serious. As mentioned, we paid £55 million, plus wages of say another £10 million, (£200,000 per week for 12 mths,)so if Ac Milan offered a swap for Tomori, who must be valued at about £60 million, would that be a good deal? Or would we want cash on top. Controversial here, but I’m not blown away by Tonali, so far, that could change next season now he hasnt got any problems hanging over his head, time will tell. I would be tempted to take that if it was genuine.
    Tiiiinooo! How's it going man?

I dunno if I agree with you on Tonali.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXL-pz3uWiY
    https://www.goal.com/en-qa/news/sand...5e1c0eaea0984b

Everything in the press is the wealth of respect, gratitude and debt to the club and all the people behind the scenes Sandro feels during his ban.

Again it all depends on 'no d**khead' policy we have in place and if his is a real genuine character. I personally can't wait to see the lad in action without the cloud of the gambling ban hanging over him.

Tomori is a decent defender, valued at £35million. The whole straight swap deal is a joke. One is a decent defender the other is a Full-Italian International who will wear the armband of his nation in years to come with world class ceiling of ability.

Anything over £40m for Tomori is over paying.

I want to see fully fit Joelinton, Bruno & Tonali firing on all cylinders supplying balls through to Isak, Gordon & whoever we bring in on the right!

I have a feeling we will se both Italians in the side next season.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I have a feeling we will se both Italians in the side next season.
    Both? Who's the other one?

Tomori is English.

Or do you foresee us signing Chiesa Pat?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Both? Who's the other one?

Tomori is English.

Or do you foresee us signing Chiesa Pat?
    Watch this space.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Watch this space.
    Old Mystic Pat with the insider knowledge. Are you Mehrdad in disguise?

Been a secret agent on the NUFC boards for a decade before buying the club.

Cunning auld fox Pat haha

I like Tomori but no swap.Would take a cpuple of Tomoris at least. I want to see Tonali play a full season. He owes us. These Milans are pure sharks if this is true but I prefer credit a club with their history to possess more class.

Hoy in Mike Maignan and Francesco Camarda with Tomori and snap their hand off

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)