+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Well it looks like White Lives don't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Over the pond. Washington redskins owner has been told. If you don't change the name and remove the redskins bit they won't sign off the plans to built a new stadium.
    Nearer to home Exeter chiefs rugby club have been urged to change the name by protesters as it's racist
    Bloody American interfering

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Bloody American interfering
    Well I've no doubt that many Major League teams like the Redskins, Chiefs, Braves, Indians...were named as a nod to the country's heritage but if that's now being flagged as questionable so should others like the Cowboys, Vikings....

I get that Redskins is a derogatory term though and that one should be retired.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Well I've no doubt that many Major League teams like the Redskins, Chiefs, Braves, Indians...were named as a nod to the country's heritage but if that's now being flagged as questionable so should others like the Cowboys, Vikings....

I get that Redskins is a derogatory term though and that one should be retired.
    Can we ban the All Blacks.

This guy has got it spot regarding the current political climate.

https://youtu.be/e5TVLEaqqdI

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Over the pond. Washington redskins owner has been told. If you don't change the name and remove the redskins bit they won't sign off the plans to built a new stadium.
    Nearer to home Exeter chiefs rugby club have been urged to change the name by protesters as it's racist
    Thats an easy one, they should call themselves Ex-Chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    Thats an easy one, they should call themselves Ex-Chiefs
    Don't know what Exeter has to do with Native American Indians anyway, can't they choose something with more local connections as a name?

I see despite people belatedly realising the BLM are anti-semitic Marxists the England cricket team are still going to wear their logo.

This seem to be a plan by the establishment to ruin all sport, maybe because too many plebs like it. Just like they only want rich people to be able to afford to fly away on foreign holidays.
    Last edited by great_fire; 03-07-2020 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Don't know what Exeter has to do with Native American Indians anyway, can't they choose something with more local connections as a name?

I see despite people belatedly realising the BLM are anti-semitic Marxists the England cricket team are still going to wear their logo.

This seem to be a plan by the establishment to ruin all sport, maybe because too many plebs like it. Just like they only want rich people to be able to afford to fly away on foreign holidays.
    Who, like Stanley Johnson?

To be fair VAR has been even worse.

VAR, Covid-19 and BLM, worse season since 1988-89 and Hillsborough.

At least you don't have to put up with this when you make a trip out to the shops.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53282548

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    At least you don't have to put up with this when you make a trip out to the shops.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53282548

Without going into the rights and wrongs of this aspect of polarised society.

There you’ve got somebody looking at the wrong end of a handgun and they decide to film it on their phones.

Bizarre

Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast